ENVIRONMENT, ENERGY MANAGEMENT
The application of LIQUWELL paper surface finishing material, manufactured by Technofill Kft., is an environmental technology. Lignosulfonate, found in LIQUWELL, is a by-product from the production of wood pulp, which in itself is an environmental endeavor.
By the application of LIQUWELL, the following environmental objectives can be achieved:
• more efficient utilization of recycled paper,
• reduced starch usage (starch is an important ingredient in the food processing industry also),
• more economical drying, using less steam,
• due to increased paper strength, lower weight paper can be produced, reducing the paper used for manufacturing cardboard boxes,
• due to smooth machine operation, lower production costs and specific energy costs,
• using cationic starch is no longer necessary, reducing the pollution of waste water.